Magaly's blog Pagan Culture is one of my favorite reads on the inter-Webs. As you probably can guess from the title of her blog, Magaly is a practicing Pagan. She believes in harnessing the power of the universe for good, and she has a great outlook on life. Magaly is an excellent writer, and on her blog, she delves into such universally-important topics as inter-faith dating, sexuality, identity, justice and the environment. (I'm having deja vu *all over again*...I'm pretty sure I've written about how awesome Magaly is before.) Be sure to check her out!
Anyway, on with the questions....
1.Where is your cell phone? Close, always
2.Your hair? long
3.Your mother? Jewish guilt
4.Your father? Not in my life
5.Your favorite food? Cheese
6.Your dream last night? Vampires (common theme of my dreams since starting the Sookie Stackhouse box set)
7.Your favorite drink? Gin Fizz
8.Your dream/goal? Self-employment
9.What room are you in? Office
10.Your hobby? Kayaking
11.Your fear? Falling
12.Where do you want to be in 6 years? Central America
13.Where were you last night? At home
14.Something that you aren't? Patient
15.Muffins? Apple cinnamon
16.Wish list item? Suede slouchy boots
17.Where did you grow up? Maryland
18.Last thing you did? Made hair appointment
19.What are you wearing? Patent leather
20.Your TV? Dusty
21.Your pets? Kitties!
22.Friends? The best!
23.Your life? No complaints!
24.Your mood? Bleh.
25.Missing someone? Anne
27.Something you're not wearing? watch
28.Your favorite store? Zappos.com
29.Your favorite color? red
30.When was the last time you laughed? this morning
31.Last time you cried? Watching Spiderman2
32.Your best friend? My lover
33.One place that I go to over and over? Shorty's Martini Bar
34.One person who emails me regularly? Lora
35. Favorite place to eat? My home
7 Blogs that I think are Over the Top!
- More is Better - Nicole is a nut; I love her for it.
- Taunt - Hannah is a riot.
- Livit, Luvit - Her latest post includes a picture that says "I love you, but I won't go ass to mouth...again." Need I say more.
- this could take a while - I love Kelsi's sense of humor. She's deliciously sarcastic and just judgemental enough to be really funny.
- Oh, the urbanity! - The ORIGINATOR!
- Q-topia - Another member of the Urbanity network!
- Oh, the Suburbanity: New England Edition - Another member of the Urbanity network!